Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well I THOUGHT spring was here. The snow melted, it got warm, then it snowed. Snow melted, got warm, and then it snowed. The snow melted and I thought surely it was finely spring. I was excited to get outside and started cleaning things up right away. I got my flower beds dug up and cleaned up some fallen trees around the yard. Yesterday it was a beautiful 22C outside! The sun was shining after work so I got on the lawn mower and got most of the lawn done with plans to pick it all up the following evening. The next morning I wake up....cloudy. Uh oh, better check the forecast....rain. Ugh. And then, when I thought spring had finally arrived, IT SNOWED TODAY!

The nerve of Mother Nature. getting me excited for spring and then throwing this out there. I HOPE this is the last snowfall of the year because I don't know how much more I can take.

On another note: I think I may have found a new home for Sami. We have been looking for some time for the right place for her and there is the possibility I have found it. I won't say anything more for now but watch for updates.

And, for those that know how much I was dreaming of spots.....I think I found a few spots on Luna's butt!!! All you none-horse people (or non-appy lovers) feel free to laugh now, but I was estatic! Knowing my luck they are likely just the last bit of winter hair or something goofy like that...but I have my fingers crossed!

No comments: